On the program
The Winemakers village
A huge marquee will be perched on the esplanade of the Medieval Castel of Château-Thierry and will welcome you warmly.
30 winemakers of "la Vallée de la Marne" make you taste 3 of their wines and tell their story, tell you about their territory and sometimes even share their manufacturing secrets.
Warning ! you're not immune to a great discovery and walk away with bubbles under the arm
Tourist tour in the Valley in a vintage car
Settle in a mythical car and discover the pleasure of riding "old fashioned".
From the first kilometers, the charm operates ...
Take the time to smell the leather, listen to the purring of the engine. Touch that feeling of freedom. Admire these hilly landscapes, these hills bathed in light.
And then stop and look ... A flute of champagne in hand, let yourself be seduced by this magnificent view. A break out of time, a stolen moment, with a picnic in the heart of the vineyards for the most epicurean of you (Sunday lunch).
An experience without any other similar ... Because, whether you are passionate or neophytes, this day will remain forever where you have traveled the landscapes of Champagne aboard a Mustang.
Champagne is also the "gastronomy"
The exibitors "Trade of mouth""
- The Gastronomie House
- Les Canardises des 3 Vallées
- Les Biscuits Billiotte
- La boulangerie ERGO de Charly-sur-Marne
- Les Ânes de l'Omois
- Les Caprices de Sidonie
- Le Nougat Lillois
- Fromagerie Ganot
- France Maroilles
A restaurant for lunch
For your lunches of Saturday and Sunday at noon, the restaurant area is avaible for you from 12am to 2:30pm. A special catering menu Champagne et Vous ! will be served to you.
- Brie pie with salad an apple
- Chicken Supreme with champagne sauce and pan-fried of green vegetables
- Pear cake and chocolate sauce
- Mini white pudding with grape sauce
- Flemish carbonnade and round potatoes
- Apple pie and vanilla ice cream
For children : Same menu as adults WITHOUT starter.
Panoramic Champagne Bar
Offer yourself a moment of relaxation with a glass of Champagne and a plate of oysters, at the Bar of Champagne. Super musical ambience.
Discover our animations and workshop around the vine, wine, and champagne
Workshops trades of wine
Discover the techniques about the making of Champagne through the workshops trades.
- Riddling workshop - Discover the riddling techniques used in Champagne.
- Pruning workshop - Discover the various techniques of vine in Champagne.
- Old Disgorgment Workshop - Disgorment, corking, labelling.
- "Feel blind" Workshop - Learn to recognize the aromas of Champagne.
Many activities around tourism and champagne are offered on the festival, among which
- Oenological laboratory - Explore the making of Champagne.
- Gastronomic workshop by the Hotel High scool Saint Joseph (for adults).
- Tourist tour for 1h30 by Collection car in the vine area. Saturday at 3pm, and Sunday 11am and 3pm (On booking).
- Deambulation of the eagles on the Medieval Castle.
- For children, nets stretched between the trees.
- Projection of a film, at the Casteloscope about the history of the Château-Thierry medieval castle.
- Art of the table workshop in the roaring twenties with Hotel High School of Saint-Joseph.
Many exhibitors will present their expertise
- The presence of the Maison du tourisme Les Portes de la Champagne which will advise you on the regional tourist offer.
"Le trésor de l'Hôtel Dieu" Museum.
The Museum will be open on Saturday and Sunday (Free entrance from 2pm to 6:30 pm).
Weekend in Champagne
- Free entry for children (teens) under 16
- Single entry for 1 person: 5 € / pers.
- Solo Pass (+5 tastings of Champagne) : 12 € / pers. (10 € in pre-sale until 09/10/2019)
- Duo Pass (+8 tastings of Champagne for 2 persons) : 20 € (17 € in pre-sale until 09/10/2019)
- Discovery Tour of the Valley by collection Cars with a free glass of bubbles : 20 € per person (18 € in pre-sale until 09/10/2019) at 3pm Saturday and Sunday.
- Sunday 11am : 25€ with a gourmet break (23 € in pre-sale until 09/10/2019)
- Childcare 4-12 years old: Free
The Festival Shop
Sale of items and goodies of Champagne et Vous !
OPENING HOURS : On Saturday from 10am to 7pm – On Sunday from 10am to 6pm.
A very pleasant day, I learned a lot about the profession, warm welcome, meeting people very pleasant, champagne tasting, I will return next year, thank you for this beautiful day.
A beautiful unit, for the promotion of a secret and fabulous country less than an hour from Paris and Reims. An event that is worth the trip!
Aymeri - Château de Condé
Sharing, bubbles, convivialities, affluence, ... we lived 2 unforgettable days.
Thank you to all, organizers, volunteers, visitors, ...
An event not to be missed.